Continuing Education Course, developed by Ilia State University (ISU)
and Georgian Technical University (GTU) with support of other Erasmus+
HERiTAG project partners National Agency for Cultural Heritage
Preservation (NACHPG) and GeoGraphic (GeoG) within the framework of the
jointly established Geoinformation Technologies & Tourism Centre
(GTTC) aims to introduce professional community into modern geospatial
technologies in support of cultural heritage and tourism through
exposure to 5 interlinked modules:
- Introduction into tourism economics
- Applying geoinformation technologies in archaeology
- 3D laser scanning hardware & software application to cultural heritage
- Mobile and web mapping for cultural heritage and tourism
- Application of GIS in cultural & natural heritage management
Duration of the course is one week, delivered during 2019.03.08-12.
Successful students would receive completion certificate.
Deadline for application is 2019.03.01.
Entry requirements: strong ICT proficiency, professional experience in cultural heritage, tourism and/or geodesy/geoinformatics.
Describe how you satisfy entry requirements in your Motivation Statement at signup (in Georgian or in English).
Please signup at https://heritag.ge/moodle/login/signup.php.