LLL Course "Introduction into Application of Geoinformation Technologies to Cultural Heritage and Tourism"
Georgian partners of Erasmus+ HERiTAG project are pleased to announce Lifelong Learning (LLL) Continuing Education Course "Introduction into Application of Geoinformation Technologies to Cultural Heritage and Tourism", developed by Ilia State University and Georgian Technical University with support of other project partners National Agency for Cultural Heritage Preservation of Georgia and GeoGraphic within the framework of jointly established Geoinformation Technologies & Tourism Centre (GTTC).
The course aims to introduce professional community into modern geospatial technologies in support of cultural heritage and tourism through exposure to 5 interlinked modules:
- Introduction into tourism economics
- Applying geoinformation technologies in archaeology
- 3D laser scanning hardware & software application to cultural heritage
- Mobile and web mapping for cultural heritage and tourism
- Application of GIS in cultural & natural heritage management
Duration of the course is one week, delivered during 2019.03.08-12.
Further information, as well as sign-up and enrollment instructions are available at following link